Gallery > Vintage Vehicles > Lagonda 2.6 litre Drop Head Coupe (1953)
Lagonda 2.6 litre Drop Head Coupe (1953)
Lagonda 2.6 litre Drop Head Coupe (1953)

Lagonda is a British luxury car marque established in 1906, which has been owned by Aston Martin since 1947. The trade-name has not had a continuous commercial existence, being dormant for several times.

Only 510 of this model were produced between 1948 and 1953.

Location: Elsecar Heritage Centre, Wath Road, Elsecar, Barnsley S74 8HJ

Photographer: Andrew Fairclough

Lagonda 2.6 litre Drop Head Coupe (1953)

Lagonda is a British luxury car marque established in 1906, which has been owned by Aston Martin since 1947. The trade-name has not had a continuous commercial existence, being dormant for several times.

Only 510 of this model were produced between 1948 and 1953.

Location: Elsecar Heritage Centre, Wath Road, Elsecar, Barnsley S74 8HJ

Photographer: Andrew Fairclough