This car was built in Loughborough by the Brush Electrical Engineering Company, entered service with Blackpool Corporation as number 286 in July 1937.
It has had several modifications over the years, being renumbered 623 when the full fleet was renumbered in 1968.
The car last operated in Blackpool in 2009, and the following year was placed on display at the Museum of Museums at the Trafford Centre.
It was transferred to Heaton Park in 2011 and has operated there since 2012.
The Heaton Park Tramway is a heritage tramway that operates within Heaton Park, a large municipal park in the city of Manchester. It is operated by the Manchester Transport Museum Society.
Location: Heaton Park Tramway, Prestwich, Manchester M25 2SW
Photographer: Andrew Fairclough