Arley Hall is a country house in the village of Arley, Cheshire, about 4 miles (6 km) south of Lymm and 5 miles (8 km) north of Northwich.
The hall was built for Rowland Egerton-Warburton between 1832 and 1845, to replace an earlier house on the site. Local architect George Latham designed the house in a style which has become known as Jacobethan, copying elements of Elizabethan architecture.
Location: Back Lane, Arley, Northwich CW9 6NA
Photographer: Andrew Fairclough